Most of today was spent on schoolwork and my resume, but I did work on my 5th texture painting. I decided to post a photo of it unfinished because I think it’s kind of interesting. Typically I only show people my finished work. This photo shows where I get the texture, which is from textile samples. They are then modpodged with tissue paper, thus the filmy look, then the background is painted with glossy black.
Oh, I also scanned the cartoon logo I’m working on. It needs work, but I often think it’s better to jump in and start something rather than procrastinating. I’ll go back and refine it in the days to come.